Skip to main content

Elizabeth Taylor

 

  Elizabeth Taylor  

Photo








​


Elizabeth Taylor famous American  Actress with her lovely little yorky"Theresa".


she is a Britsh American actress, businesswoman and humanitarian.
​She began as a child actress in the early 1940's and was one of the mist popular stars of the musical Hollywood cinema in the 1950's.
She continued her career succesfully into the 1960's and remained a well known public figure for the rest of her life.
In 1999, the American Film Institute named her the seventh-greatest female screen legend.
Photo
Photo
Photo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter 2024 - Weird hot cross bun TikTok recipes

 Weird hot cross bun TikTok recipes S pring  is here which means it’s  hot cross bun  season soon. As a nation that enjoys a food debate and trying out new combinations, it’s no surprise that  TikTok  videos showing new weird and wonderful ways to eat a hot cross bun have reached 1 million views in the last 30 days. Community retailer  SPAR  has rounded up the trendiest TikTok  recipes , including a hot cross bun cocktail, to help you discover new twists on the classic  Easter  treat. Here’s some to try for yourself. Mug Cake Hot Cross Buns We all love to follow a fun TikTok recipe trend and this one has proved a hit thanks to its easy method which will transform any hot cross bun. All you need to do is cut the top off a hot cross bun and then chop the rest into small cubes. Get yourself a large mug and start to layer the ingredients - hot cross bun, topped with some chocolate pieces and then a milk, sugar and egg mixture poured ove...

Spooky Sips: Witches Brew Halloween Cocktail Recipe

  You know me and my cocktail loving self just had to come up with a spooky Halloween drink. This cocktail is simple and effortlessly fashionable, I mean just look at that  color . These will be a hit at your next party (or just on the couch watching Halloween films, Y’all know that’s my Saturday night). These drinks are the perfect cocktail trio: light, sweet, and a bit bubbly. This cocktail is flavored with Midori (a Japanese honeydew melon liqueur), lime sherbert, and lemon-lime soda. It is a pretty sweet cocktail compared to what I normally post since I like more fresh flavors and don’t eat a ton of sugar (but they are probably average compared to most cocktails). There is also vodka added for more of an alcohol kick (Midori is only 20%). I feel like Halloween cocktails are all about the look and the taste is a bit of an afterthought. I kept looking through other Halloween drinks for inspiration (and because I didn’t want to make something that has been created over and ov...

Walnut Tweed Cake: A Delightful Blend of Richness and Texture

  We all encounter both challenges and joys in our lives and this year was no different.  As hopeful humans, we commit to doing what it takes to stay positive and enjoy the gifts each day brings. Among the New Year's good luck traditions of eating greens (for the prosperity of folded money), legumes (resembling coins) and noodles (for long life) are round or ring-shaped cakes for a sweet full circle, the cycle of life.  In some cultures, the first piece is made as an offering to a saint and subsequent slices are served in order of age.  Sometimes there's a small token hidden for extra good luck to the finder.  So today I'm offering you a round cake in the hope you may enjoy a lovely year full of goodness and light and the very best of good luck As we turn the page into the 2023 winter season, I’m drawn to the fabulous trio of nuts, spice and chocolate.  And although I tend to go with almonds and pecans most of the time, I do love toasted walnuts in pa...